10.26.2010

Out of the Bat Cave!

AuBrynne has been begging me for a Bat Dress.
BEGGING.
I broke down last night and threw one together for her.
I had a t-shirt decal that is too big for a little girls top, so, I cut it up and applied it.
Then I, of course, added some hotfix rhinestones.
At the edges I used some Green, Purple and Orange embroidery thread
in the serger for a lovely satin edge.
The skirt is cut to mimmick  Bat Wings.
The headband is a glitter foamie attached to a black headband.












 And if I could make a flip-book, she actually flies like a bat!

Have you visited my Linky-Party Directory ?
If your linky party is not listed because I have not linked there, or maybe don't know about it -
Please Feel Free To Add It! :)






Blog Signature

11 comments:

  1. I love how you just 'threw it together'...LOL! That would take me a week and it would never look as good. It fits her personality perfectly. Did she want it because of Grandpa Bat? Love that she can fly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    And the batty accessory is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?!? Just threw it together?!? Egad! It is fabulous and so is the batty wearer ;) I love that she HAD to have a bat dress...my kind of girl! Great job Mom!!!
    Angelene
    http://littlebuggietutu.blogspot.com
    P.S. Thanks for stopping by LBT last week and leaving some comment love. That is so much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! She looks like she loves it. Thanks a bunch for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling! The spikey hem is so cute and she even has a bat headband. I'm not lovin' the green teeth--too spooky :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now following you... how stinking cute!! Love the dress! Check us out at http://myidink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she is in 7th Heaven! Cute!

    Thanks for planting your creative seeds at Plant a Punkin Seed Party!

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cue! Thanks for sharing your cute bat dress on Show and Tell Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute~ It doesn't hurt that she's so gorgeous too! Wow, it looks like she LOVES it~ Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun dress...my little one would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Labels